We are a curious bunch of strategists, researchers, and artists who are extremely easy to get along with. We challenge the status quo and each other with a collaborative spirit that brings out the best in us.
Our team is talented, hardworking and seriously collaborative with the courage to question everything. Because we know that curiosity leads to better results for our clients and ourselves. If this sounds like you, you might just be a great fit.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
The primary responsibility of the Account Executive is finding, engaging and assisting new clients with their marketing needs. Then providing support to the Project Manager for execution.
Full 360 Marketing is looking for an organized, enthusiastic individual to join a team focused on supporting and growing our clients’ content marketing programs, blogs and newsletters.
Social Media Specialist
Full 360 Marketing is looking a Social Media Specialist. The position includes researching and creating posts for clients, which meet the criteria they desire. It also includes SMM and monitoring accounts.
- Maintains and modifies existing PHP applications on their own as well as under direction from senior programmers
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing data architecture for product
- Takes initiative to correct problems encountered during systems operations
- Solve challenging problems with unique solutions that are sometimes not well defined
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to other staff members
- Knowledge of database design and understanding techniques for relating object code to database records is required
- Ability to take a task and see it through to competition while following all outlines from clients with and without a significant amount of supervision
- Degree in Computer Science, programming certificate program in PHP, or 2-5 years of PHP development experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Practical experience programming in PHP a plus
- Enthusiasm to advance professional career